Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!! Next: RE: Re[2]: DS II - Unit sizes?

RE: Re[2]: DS II - Unit sizes?

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:00:07 +1100
Subject: RE: Re[2]: DS II - Unit sizes?

G'day,

> Well, you are not alone on this Beth. I actually paint SS runes, and
> german eagles on my 15mm WW2 stuff (runes on helmets, eagles on the
> arms).

Cool!

> Will have to find similar markings for my almost finished brits :)

WW2 isn't my area really, but I have painted the patches on the
shoulders of my WWI UK Home Guard guys, its really just a lighter
colour, like the rank stripes (which I also paint). There is
theoretically lettering on the patches too (at least there was for the
home guard). Don't remember seeing any nice "unit logo" kind of symbol
in the pictures I sifted through though (but like I said WW2 isn't
really my area).

Good luck

Beth

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!! Next: RE: Re[2]: DS II - Unit sizes?