Prev: Re: [FT] Advanced drives and beams Next: Re: [GZG Fiction] Seventy Dead after Freighter Accident

Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:15:24 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

Jon T. wrote:

>New NSL classes:
>
>FT 522  NSL Strikeboat (pack of 3)	 £1.50 per pack
>
>FT 525  NSL "new construction" Destroyer, Brocken class (pack of
>2)	£2.50 per pack

Um... according to FB1, the Brocken class is a new *BB* class (entered
service in 2179).  May I (well, Dean actually <g>) suggest that the new
DD
is called the Lutzow (or possibly Lützow, I don't remember) instead?

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] Advanced drives and beams Next: Re: [GZG Fiction] Seventy Dead after Freighter Accident