Prev: RE: PIX! Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!! Next: Re: [FT] Advanced drives and beams

Re: Jon T: Further update to PowerProjection.net - Ship Bits, SSDs etc

From: Dominic Mooney <dom.mooney@d...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:09:44 +0000
Subject: Re: Jon T: Further update to PowerProjection.net - Ship Bits, SSDs etc

Nick,

On Tuesday, Jan 6, 2004, at 02:08 Europe/London, Nicholas Caldwell
wrote:

> From: "Nicholas Caldwell" <nicholascaldwell@earthlink.net>
> Date: Tue Jan 6, 2004  02:08:03 Europe/London
> To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: Re: Jon T:  Further update to PowerProjection.net - Ship
> Bits, SSDs etc
>
> Jon -- Any chance you will have some copies for GZG ECC?
>
> If so can I reserve my copy now? :-)
>
> Nick Caldwell

We should have a small number of copies with Jon for GZG ECC. Hopefully
they'll be posted to him tomorrow, weather permitting cos the UK stops
when we get an inch of snow...

cheers,

Dom
---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"Confident, Cocky, Lazy, Dead" Felix Jongleur
	  http://www.powerprojection.net/

Prev: RE: PIX! Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!! Next: Re: [FT] Advanced drives and beams