Prev: RE: Kids at GZG ECC? Next: Re: Kids at GZG ECC?

Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:41:44 -0700
Subject: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:47:43 +0000, Lachlan Atcliffe writes:
>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
>> I take it yours were assembled and painted stuff? (Well, at least
they
>> WERE assembled...)  :-(
>> Did you even get so much as an apology...?
>
>Yes assembled/painted, no to the apology...and much as I wanted heads
on
>pikes there wasn't time before the flight to do anything official.
>Saddest loss was the bridge section of a hard-to-replace SBFBS
Andromeda
>2, although I rebuilt it when I got home (using one of your NAC SDN
>weapons diamonds, I might add). It now sports a much more, ah,
>"weathered" paintscheme...

Recently a friend of mine returning from Japan was stopped at customs
in the US (and he's a US citizen) and they confiscated a reasonable
sized box of random Japanese snack foods.  They claimed these were
'agricultural products' so not allowed in (like most of the stuff in a
snack food was grown in anything besides a vat).  We just decided that
the security guards were hungry that day, but you never know what
they'll do.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: RE: Kids at GZG ECC? Next: Re: Kids at GZG ECC?