Prev: RE: Kids at GZG ECC? Next: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

RE: Kids at GZG ECC?

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:37:40 +0000
Subject: RE: Kids at GZG ECC?

> Not that I'd make it, but as the father of a 6 year old I can say only
one
> thing...
>
> Playmobil.

My 5 year old has some Playmobil figures, too! They have quite a range
of
historical figures, from knights, to pirates, to American War of
Independence, to Napoleonic war, to American Civil War.

Logan has already started on his way to becoming a gamer. He has a bunch
of
plastic army men that I glued to painted washers so that they would
stand up
on the carpet. He already understands the reason for basing figures!

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: RE: Kids at GZG ECC? Next: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention