Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: Re: [OT]Peperoni

Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

From: Lachlan Atcliffe <u1m87@u...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:47:43 +0000
Subject: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> I take it yours were assembled and painted stuff? (Well, at least they

> WERE assembled...)  :-(
> Did you even get so much as an apology...?

Yes assembled/painted, no to the apology...and much as I wanted heads on

pikes there wasn't time before the flight to do anything official.
Saddest loss was the bridge section of a hard-to-replace SBFBS Andromeda

2, although I rebuilt it when I got home (using one of your NAC SDN
weapons diamonds, I might add). It now sports a much more, ah,
"weathered" paintscheme...

- Lachlan Atcliffe

Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: Re: [OT]Peperoni