Prev: RE: cheesey designs (was my FT Trek designs and more) Next: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:10:32 +0000
Subject: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

>He is aware that Jon T of GZG will be coming and bringing his bag of
>GZG stuff, as well? Not that I know how MUCH Jon will be bringing, just
>that he will have along.

He does know, but he's still got a decent amount of stuff left over from
the
GeoHex era.  You can't have too many GZG minis, after all!

(Now, if only I could convince the wife that this was true....)

>What does he have in the way of terrain? I'm looking mostly for
>stuff in the 15mm to 6mm scale. Also, any GHQ WWII stuff? Buildings?

Armorcast for sure, and JRminatures, along with a couple of other
different
companies.  Terrain was definately on his list.  I know that he has some

GHQ, but I don't know what -- not my area of interest, I confess.  I'll
relay this on to him, though.

John Crimmins

Prev: RE: cheesey designs (was my FT Trek designs and more) Next: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention