Prev: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 17:06:17 -0600
Subject: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

So far most of my GZG playtest games haven't featured any GZG models at
all, and even when I have used GZG models they've virtually never
represented the ships the models depict (as in the recent battles
against
Charles Taylor, where we used a mix of GZG KV, ICE Silent Death and GW
Space Fleet ships to represent ESU and ORC fleets)...

<g>

Well the two age old factors are at play here one most gamers love
to add their own thoughts to the mix and two the pocketbook....)

With that said my NSL, NAC,FSE,and UN fleets are pretty much
built stock with all the required types.But even there I couldn't help
but add to them with ships that "looked" like they fit and did jobs
that the fleet books didn't really cover. As an example I use some
Bab5 Earth Force ships in my NSL fleet, and a few other odds and
ends in other fleets.

Again my rule of thumb is if the model looks to be of similar lines to
the main fleet it'll pass muster with a good paint job..)

Prev: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?