Prev: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 23:30:11 +0100
Subject: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

Roger B-W wrote:

>And for that matter, if you don't like the stats of the ship, rewrite
>them! The games produced by GZG should not be read on the light cast by
>that _other_ company that says you can only put a unit on the table if
>you have the Official Miniature for it...
>
>About 2/3 of my ships are GZG, and they all do duty as whatever fleet I
>happen to be playing that day.

So far most of my GZG playtest games haven't featured any GZG models at
all, and even when I have used GZG models they've virtually never
represented the ships the models depict (as in the recent battles
against
Charles Taylor, where we used a mix of GZG KV, ICE Silent Death and GW
Space Fleet ships to represent ESU and ORC fleets)...

<g>

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?