Prev: Re: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice Next: Re: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice

Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:52:21 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice

>Given that the PSB offered thus far does not cover pirates, terrorists,
>aliens, rogue nations, or deniable operations, I wouldn't (and OO
probably
>wouldn't) have described it as "plenty easy".

Or little pink fairies...

Well, I DID already admit that Karl changed EVERYTHING as I saw it, so
the
aliens comment was RIGHT OUT.

>It pretty much only covers backgrounds in which all parties are subject
>a supranational government with good investigative ability and
sufficient
>military power to enforce its dictates.

Actually, I only said the United Nations was an example of a club that
allowed agreed-to national boundaries on actions to continue, not that
it
was, in fact, the true and main enforcement there of.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice Next: Re: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice