Prev: Re: Spaceships American Style? Next: VAT issues (was: Re: Spaceships American Style?)

VAT (was Re: Spaceships American Style?)

From: damosan@c...
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:22:35 +0000
Subject: VAT (was Re: Spaceships American Style?)

>> In additon, how do we know what merchants are including the VAT?

Ask them.  Though GZG is the only UK business that I've run into that
deducts VAT from orders to the US.

BTW, isn't there a mechanism that allows non-EU types to get a refund on
VAT payments?  My father-in-law was talking about it over the weekend.
Is it available to business and/or tourists only?

---
Damo

Prev: Re: Spaceships American Style? Next: VAT issues (was: Re: Spaceships American Style?)