Prev: RE: Spaceships American Style? Next: Re: Spaceships American Style?

Re: Spaceships American Style?

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:35:21 +0000
Subject: Re: Spaceships American Style?

Doug Evans wrote:

>>I think I need more coffee...
>>

>Bang on! I think I'll join you...
>
>By the way, I'd like to point out there is still a fair amount of the
>former Geo-Hex produced GZG ships on the market, whether on eBay or
local
>game shops. By all means, have a look.
>
>As I hope to be putting some fleets on eBay in the near future, I again
>remind all that there's a fair amount of various Micro Machines at very
low
>prices, with ships in Star Wars, Star Trek, and B5 available.
>
>But mostly, BE NOT AFRAID OF TRANS-ATLANTIC TRANSACTIONS! Jon is most
easy
>to deal with, and many others have already sung high praises of the
>quickness of deliveries. Little known fact: Brits want our money. ;->=

Another myth that needs debunking is that it costs more to order
overseas. In the case of larger companies, their prices include VAT
which can be deducted for non-EU orders; this is usually enough to
offset some or all of the shipping costs. Another point to bear in mind
is that if you were to buy (say) UK products from a distributor in the
US, you may not pay as much in direct shipping but then they will
probably cost more model-for-model since the dustributor will have built

another layer of profit in.

And yes, we do want your money ;-)

Tony

Prev: RE: Spaceships American Style? Next: Re: Spaceships American Style?