Prev: RE: Spaceships American Style? Next: Re: Spaceships American Style?

RE: Spaceships American Style?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:04:32 -0600
Subject: RE: Spaceships American Style?

>I think I need more coffee...

Bang on! I think I'll join you...

By the way, I'd like to point out there is still a fair amount of the
former Geo-Hex produced GZG ships on the market, whether on eBay or
local
game shops. By all means, have a look.

As I hope to be putting some fleets on eBay in the near future, I again
remind all that there's a fair amount of various Micro Machines at very
low
prices, with ships in Star Wars, Star Trek, and B5 available.

But mostly, BE NOT AFRAID OF TRANS-ATLANTIC TRANSACTIONS! Jon is most
easy
to deal with, and many others have already sung high praises of the
quickness of deliveries. Little known fact: Brits want our money. ;->=

Jon's already shown great warmth at the receipt of mine.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Spaceships American Style? Next: Re: Spaceships American Style?