Prev: AW: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

RE: GZG Questions

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:20:06 +0000
Subject: RE: GZG Questions

>Brian B,
>
><said in a joking voice>
>Thank you for those highly informative comments to my serious
questions.

><serious>
>Thanks! I needed a good laugh this morning!
>
>Later,
>Warren

Hi Warren,

Yes, Brian's answers raised a smile here too!  ;-)

Laserlight's answer was actually pretty close - all the things he
mentioned are kind of somewhere in the "must do before hell freezes
over" list. I wish we could bring out paper products more often than
we do, but there's still only two of us and we're kept fairly busy
with making and selling the miniatures, which is our main source of
business. Rest assured that SGII won't disappear anytime soon, and
hopefully we'll have an SGIII version ready for when SGII finally
goes OOP. Realistically, FT3 and FMA Skirmish are the most likely
candidates to see print first as things stand at the moment.

Best,

Jon (GZG)