Prev: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:41:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

--- Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:

> What about those nukes on board various Naval
> Vessels (Nuclear
> Wessels) in harbors all over several coasts (SLBMs
> are a big
> question) as well as those usual Cruise Missiles.
> Those SLBMs would
> give some states a increase in the size of their
> fists.
>
> Don't mess with Georgia or Maine. They have at
> current levels 9 each
> of the Ohios based at Kings Bay or Bangor
> respectively.
Actually, that's Bangor Washington.  Along with
Bremerton, Everett, and NAS Whidbey Island, as well as
Ft. Lewis and Fairchild AFB, Cascadia would not to be
trifled with either.

> Then there's Groton, Guam (hey you forgot Guam!)

Oops... um..... I'll get back to you on that one.

> San Deigo,

San Diego I'm very familiar with, lived there for 11
years.

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://photos.yahoo.com/