Prev: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:23:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

At 3:10 PM -0800 12/16/03, Brian B wrote:
>--- Brian B <greywanderer987@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>  > Yeah, but you bet that there are some Nuke PGMs or
>>  > LACMs.
>>
>>  Oh, sure.  But no big ICBM stuff.
>
>At least not in the beginning of the timeline.   As
>time goes by, maybe some of the nations created will
>rebuild a nuclear arsenal.... who knows... it's all fluid....

What about those nukes on board various Naval Vessels (Nuclear
Wessels) in harbors all over several coasts (SLBMs are a big
question) as well as those usual Cruise Missiles. Those SLBMs would
give some states a increase in the size of their fists.

Don't mess with Georgia or Maine. They have at current levels 9 each
of the Ohios based at Kings Bay or Bangor respectively.

Then there's Groton, Guam (hey you forgot Guam!), San Deigo, Pearl,
and Norfolk for the SSNs
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -