Prev: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq Next: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 05:07:46 -0600
Subject: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq

Okay, I think we've had some fun with this but it could go 'nuclear' so
I'll let the thread drop.  Even though I have no problem with someone
having a different view of my commander -in-chief/politics/international
relations.  At least he didn't call him Flores... No, really, I'll stop
now.  promise.

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:20:11 -0600 "Mark A. Siefert"
<siefertma@wi.rr.com> writes:
>Look, folks.  This has thread the potential to degrade into a	nasty
>flame
>war.  As much as I believe in the free flow of ideas and healthy
>political
>debate, I don't think that this is the place to do it.  I've seen
>friendships break up over this war and I hate to see it happen here.
>
>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq Next: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners