Prev: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq Next: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq

Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 05:05:01 -0600
Subject: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq

Into Iranian reactors?	Wait!  Maybe we can head off another diplomatic
spat with this vital piece of information!  That's why iran has an
accounting problem in this matter - they forgot to figure in the ex-Iraq
airplanes they fed into the reactors!

I'll stop laughing eventually.

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:03:35 -0800 (PST) Jared Hilal <jlhilal@yahoo.com>
writes:
>--- Edward Lipsett <translation@intercomltd.com> wrote:
>> His airforce disappeared into an Iranian power plant!?
>> Paper airplanes? Or hydrogen-filled blimps, perhaps?
>>
>> on 03.12.15 1:53 PM, Jared Hilal at jlhilal@yahoo.com wrote:
>> >
>> > Any fissionables have already disappeared into an Iranian power
>> > plant, just like his airforce did in 1991.  :)
>>

>Well . .  into Iranian clutches, anyway.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq Next: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq