Prev: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq Next: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:20:17 -0600
Subject: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq

Funny, I was expecting him to be caught a lot closer to the 2004
elections, but I'm a cynic.

I'm glad you said that & not I... :) Perhaps Shrub's saving Osama for
the
campaign?

*The WMD is the October surprise.......) I'm no cynic just a realest....

Hopefully having Saddam locked up will discourage some of the crazies in
Iraq.

*Let us hope so! And knowing I'll never hear the end of this from John A
and I'm not minding it a damn.......) Way to go 4thID!

Prev: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq Next: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners