Prev: Re: Ship Bits files for Power Projection Next: RE: Ship Bits files for Power Projection

RE: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....

From: <list_mail@a...>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 04:51:22 -0800
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....

Jon, I have some shots of a UN CA I have painted up I could send on to
you.
I believe I have the original 1-2 meg raw JPGs (some are or could be
cropped
to a size of 200+K if desired) and possibly a 10 meg TIFF as well (no
promises thought).  They are yours if you want (and I can find them on
the
new computer.

Now that I have my DSL service working again, I could actually manage to
send them without tying up my system a good part of the night. :)

Kevin Walker