Prev: Firefly (was: Re: this is a first...) Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....

Re: Ship Bits files for Power Projection

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:45:14 +0000
Subject: Re: Ship Bits files for Power Projection

On Saturday, December 13, 2003, at 06:41 PM,
<list_mail@astutestudios.com> wrote:

> Yahoo!  I'll take it however, but something Illustrator CS on the Mac
> can
> use would be great!  If you decide to do a mainly Windows format, I'll

> live
> with it - should be able to import it.
>
> Providing it in a vector format would also be a concern- that way when

> one
> scales the symbols ones can end up with a better looking final
product.

Hi Kevin,

I'm using AI 10  and PS7 on OS X here for the graphics, so vector
format for Adobe isn't really a problem. To me, it's preferable. The v7
comment is mainly because we found that Quark 4 would import that
reliably!

Cheers,

Dom
---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
      http://www.powerprojection.net/
Power Projection: "It's all about going to other people's
planets and making *them* do what *we* want."
CPO Vandenbroucke, IIN Dreadnought 'Cleon the First'.

Prev: Firefly (was: Re: this is a first...) Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....