Prev: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:40:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

At 6:04 PM -0500 12/12/03, Indy wrote:

>'Ceptin' in some certain town down there (got a friend I went to
>school with in Georgia's DNR dept, and some of the stories he's
>told me have been...amazing unhappy ones for this day and age :-/ ).

Those certain towns are still, too dependent upon what happens in
Atlanta to do anything else. They'll bitch and moan, but they're a
super minority and most realize that they can be a jerk in open to
someone black, but they'd better not take it beyond a certain point.
It's more open down here and less below the surface, as compared to
parts of the North East where it's boiling below the surface ready to
break through and blow up.

I'd rather have it simmer and let off steam that not vent the
pressure like it does down here.

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -