Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:38:33 -0500
Subject: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

At 3:01 PM -0800 12/12/03, Brian B wrote:

>Nope... but I took your comments and a couple of other
>ideas, and came up with the Atlanta Free State, right
>in the heart of Dixie, surrounded by the CSA,
>predominantly Black, and supported militarily by New
>Atlantis AND The Yankee Union.....

A free Atlanta sate of just Atlanta with a Hardline NAACP bent (think
Mugabe) would quickly starve. Much of the real industry is outside
the perimeter in the largely middle and upper class areas. Further,
it would, if it went like I think you're describing, go more towards
a Down Town Atlanta and South Atlanta "Atlanta Free State with some
portions of eastern Atlanta (Near I20 south to I285).
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners