Prev: Re: Galactica 2003 Next: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:45:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

I've been working on a redrawn map of North America
for my own personal fictional background, one in which
the political lines are redrawn after the
balkanization of the US and Canada and a series of
realignments among various states and provinces into
new countries.

I've finished the US west of the Mississippi as well
as Canada and the Carribean, but I'm still working on
the east coast and midwest.  I was hoping for input
from some people back east on how to realign the
states there.

I'm not real interested in the concept of a revived
Confederacy, popular as it is in SF, given the
historical/political baggage it carries and the
unlikelihood that the African-American population of
the modern south would go for it.  If it is included,
there has to be some sort of unrest/division within
the south between pro- and anti-confederacy forces.

Input?

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: Galactica 2003 Next: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners