Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: Galactica 2003

Re: this is a first...

From: David Brewer <davidbrewer@b...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:11:01 +0000
Subject: Re: this is a first...

Doug Evans wrote:

> Re: Gina Torres
>
> >?????
>
> As I thought, this WAS a job for IMDB!
>
> However, as a side-thingy, IMDB has Firefly the movie labled as 'in
> production'. Does anyone know if that's actually beyond
pre-production?
> Film running through cameras?

The word on alt.tv.firefly is that the script hasn't yet been
written, and production depends on the script being approved.

The more DVDs bought, the more approvable the script may be.

--
David Brewer

"The mentally disturbed do not employ the Theory of Scientific
Parsimony: the most simple theory to explain a given set of
facts." - P.K.Dick (from VALIS)

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: Galactica 2003