Prev: [FT] ESG conversion Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....

[OFFICIAL] Request for help....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:06:26 +0000
Subject: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....

Hi all,

A small request for help....

I've been approached by a writer for a games magazine who wants to do
a general article on GZG; no problem here, but they need (quickly)
some colour photos in high resolution (suitable for high-quality
magazine publication) of some of our minis - anything will do, SG
figures, DS vehicles, and especially one or two of FT ships
(preferably the newer fleets like the UN or the Japs, but any would
do).

The problem is that with the Xmas mailorder rush in full swing, I
don't have time to get anything specially taken for this (deadline
for the magazine is very soon - well before Xmas - so I need to get
this sorted within the next few days) - so, I wondered if anyone out
there in list-land had anything suitable that they'd be prepared to
have used in the article.

Now, these MUST be very high quality paintjobs, and good quality
photos in good focus, with decent lighting and backgrounds (printing
resolution will be 1600 x 1200 dpi I believe). FT ships photoshopped
onto starscapes would also be fine..... anybody think they might be
able to help?

Thanks in advance,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [FT] ESG conversion Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....