Prev: Re: [OT]Into The Laserzone Next: Star Trek:TOS ship stats questions....

Re: [OT]Into The Laserzone

From: "lee garnett" <snake@p...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 21:40:22 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT]Into The Laserzone

A and A Game Engineering mentioned that they would be updating "Into the
Lazerzone" as one of their future projects (per their winter
newsletter)......

. Into the Laserzone - Another old favourite of ours, in fact it is
where we started a long time ago. These rules for

SF style land warfare will be updated to suit a different style of play,
at an operational level with proper units etc.

. SF Skirmish system - Another glean, more in Alan's eye than mine, but
again a game system we have

developed over the years and which will be well worth airing.

Telephone: 01732 770811

EMail: info@AandAGames.co.uk

Website http://www.AandAGames.co.uk

20 Shrublands Court

Mill Crescent

Tonbridge

Kent

TN9 1PH

Lee

It is the bicycle you don't hear that kills you - Amsterdam 2002