Prev: [FT] Follow-up One-off Poll Next: [OT]Into The Laserzone

Re: [FT] Follow-up One-off Poll

From: Damond Walker <damosan@c...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 11:20:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Follow-up One-off Poll

On Saturday, December 6, 2003, at 10:26  AM, Allan Goodall wrote:

> I don't want to step on Chris' toes, but here's a follow-up.
>
> A) When you play one-off games, do you:

A1 - For the most part it's been a scenario driven thing with preset
fleets.  I remember doing one Build Your Own Fleet game outside of ECC.

> B) When you play one-off games, do you:

B2 - Play until on side has been destroyed or decides to disengage.

> C) When you play one-off games, do you:

C2 - Though I would like C1

Damo

Prev: [FT] Follow-up One-off Poll Next: [OT]Into The Laserzone