Prev: Re: [FT] Campaign Poll Next: [FT] Campaign guidelines Re: [FT] Campaign Poll

Re: [FT] Campaign Poll

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:05:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Campaign Poll

>John's comment of 'Both, if I can get them. :-)' shows that the
original
question should have been 1) what would your prefer, 2) what do you
actually do.

I'd prefer to have a 7200 sq ft house (including a game room and a
workshop), three cars, a butler who can double as a painter-of-lead, and
job which pays six figures for 20 hours of stress-free work per week.
That's why I asked "what do you do" rather than "what do you prefer".
:-)

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FT] Campaign Poll Next: [FT] Campaign guidelines Re: [FT] Campaign Poll