Prev: RE: Raising young Gamers Next: RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 16:55:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

--- Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Well, if Direct fire weapons can hit a fleeting
> target that is at range, why can't they hit a
> similar non fleeting target at the same altitude?
> Is it that they're moving? Or something else?
>
> Just expanding my thoughts.

NOt saying I DISAGREE either.... just wanting to get
all data before I put together a set of rules for all
situations.

I pretty much agree about Tanks attacking VTOL's in
Low Mode - I think it should be allowable.  Where I'm
unconvinced is in that I think maybe they should also
be able to attack VTOL's in high flight (but not
Aerospace fighters), though probably with a severe handicap.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: RE: Raising young Gamers Next: RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II