Prev: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs Next: Re: THE LADS

Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:55:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> I take it the construction system cost alone won't
> potentially deter people from such long range
> coverage? If it doesn't and you're afraid of blanket
> coverage then limiting may be the way to go, might
> be worth sucking it and seeing forst though.

Good point...

> Try lowering low ROF weapons by a
> die type or increasing high ROF weapons and see if
> it proves too much. It does kinda make sense that if
> you want a low ROF ZAD you have to buy a better ADFC
> to make the most of it (doesn't fire many off but
> they're pretty well all on target etc).

It DOES make sense, though I lean more towards
decreasing low ROF/Velocity weapons' die classes, not
increasing the high ones...

> And onto the other question from Brian,
> > However, this brings up a construction question
> for
> > multi-mounts -- do the extra mounts take up 2
> capacity
> > as per normal rules, or 3, or maybe it'll be
> > 4/3/2/2/2........
>
> I'd start with 4/2/2.... if that doesn't work then
> move to 3...

Thanks for the input.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs Next: Re: THE LADS