Prev: Re: PC gaming question...space battle game? Next: Re: Special Forces - Rank

Re: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:19:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs

--- Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca> wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Nov 2003, Laserlight wrote:
>

> > > I rather like the idea of the SV *being* the
> ships, instead of
> > seperate
> > > entities. SV start out as "fighters", and if
> they survive long
> > enough they
> > > grow up into SuperDreads!
-------
i used this concept in the campaign 2000,
prior to the fleet books, it worked great!

> > Except that contradicts the text of FB2 -- see
> pg32, the text for the
> > Vas'Sa'Rosh:
> > "On the very rare occasions that an actual
> Sa'Vasku leaves one of the
> > homeworlds, a Vas'Sa'Rosh is usually its means of
> transport".
>
> I remembered this just after sending my first
> message; I still like my
> idea, though!
-------
This only seems in conflict, it is possible that
the 'S' 'transfer' to the ship, and on arrival
at the destination 'transfer' to another construct
for land operations.

Bye for now,
John L.

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: PC gaming question...space battle game? Next: Re: Special Forces - Rank