Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:35:20 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

Imre Szabo wrote:

> >Bottom line, we are using "filtered" fuzzy science 'extrapolations'
of a
> >feaking war game (albeit a complex one) as a basis for discussing
> >psuedo-reality.
> >
> >Okay, I just wanted to make sure I had that straight.
> >
> >I thought maybe somebody was using real science for a second.
>
>The baiss for FFS is real science.

Um, well. Better make that "The basis for FFS is real science and
technology as it was known to the general public at the time of
writing."
That's not exactly the same thing, I'm afraid...

Isn't it FFS where a computer rather less powerful than the pocket
calculator I lost some years ago took up a cubic meter or two inside a
spaceship?

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons