Prev: Re: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with Next: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry

Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry (Alexandria Lights)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:13:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry (Alexandria Lights)

Cool stuff, John.

One of these days I'm going to have to dig out the TO&E of a PA Orbital
Assualt Battalion I wrote up, and let the list savage it.

I did remember the Engineers, though! 1 platoon of PA Eng, nominally
attached to Batt. Command. I think the motto of PA Engineering units
would
be "We Don't Need No Stinkin' Bulldozer!"...

Brian.

--

Prev: Re: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with Next: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry