Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry (Alexandria Lights)

Re: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 07:03:39 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with

Tim Gray wrote:

> >>I looked online for an MSDS on the green stuff, but couldn't find it
in
> >> the amount of time I had before I had to send this message.
> >
> >If all else fails, your nearest GW store should have it :-/
>
>Bah!  Too pricey.

I did say "if all else fails", didn't I? <g>

Last time I checked the "Where to buy putty" links didn't have that good
geographical coverage, but that was some time ago. Maybe they've
improved
since :-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry (Alexandria Lights)