Prev: [SG/DS/FT] On-line Painting Tutorial Video created. Next: Re: Orbital assault

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:39:54 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:56:40 -0000 "Matt Tope" <mptope@omnihybrid.com>
writes:
<snip>

>PS: Can Grenada count as a war? I thought in a war both sides had to
>shoot.

Not if you shoot your own for them.  There were some totally
unacceptable
constraints in the Map/grid end (trust me, I know) that led to Blue on
Blue fatal fire incidents that was totally unnecessary except fro the
fact that  excessive OPSEC was practiced by those too ignorant to ask
questions.

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: [SG/DS/FT] On-line Painting Tutorial Video created. Next: Re: Orbital assault