Prev: MAO-MAO WAR Next: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:42:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

At 11:23 AM -0500 11/25/03, laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:

>In any event, as the one who initially kicked off this thread, I'm
going to
>suggest that we kill it, unless someone wants to reply to my "Heavy AGL
=
>Very Light Mortars" suggestion --Adrian replied offlist but no one else
>seems to have seen it.

Kind of, but the AGLs are getting higher in velocity which lowers
their HE content. Mortars also have the ability to deliver more
unusual rounds for top attack and are great smoke delivery systems.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: MAO-MAO WAR Next: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault