Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault was RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 05:16:06 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

Six weeks for knowing that something is going down (but armed conflict
on
this scale is till just one option.)

When, where and  in what amount is highly dependent on cross-cultural
understanding, capabilities, and most importantly a correct assessment
of
Intentions.  The latter is frequently the Achilles's Heel.

Pearl Harbor is an American example of how that works, every nation has
multiple examples.

Some people who should (?) have known better still believed that was war
was not unavoidable to the very end of 'peace'.

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:37:31 +1000 Andrae Muys
<andrae.muys@braintree.com.au> writes:
>K.H.Ranitzsch wrote:

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault was RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons