Prev: RE: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons

RE: [SG2] weapons

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:07:25 +1100
Subject: RE: [SG2] weapons

Must have misread the thread detail.
Could still work to defeat PDS, but it would start getting into HKP
vehicle
weapon scale.  Fairly pointless for man portable weapons.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Australian Government policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: RE: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons