Prev: RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator returns (hopefully) Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:06:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons

--- DOCAgren@aol.com wrote:

> I would go with 1 Regular Brigade fully staffed
> 24/7, 2 Regular Brigades,
> staffed at 30-50% with rest being Reserve Troopers,
> and 3 Brigades (Read Training
> Cadre) at 20% to be staffed out with drafted troops
> ASAP.
>
> Equipment wise, the 1 Brigade staffed with full time
> troops, should have the
> best money can get top of the line gear, The 2
> Reserves should mixed of some
> top of the line, and older gear, and the 3 training
> units basicly all older
> gear.

Your Regular brigade would have something like 50% of
your combat capability, the two reserve units maybe
20% each, and the training units would be pretty
marginal.  For one thing, if I'm orbitally assaulting
you will not have the six weeks to pull in the troops
and spin it up--I've gone after the armories on Day 2
or 3.

John

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator returns (hopefully) Next: Re: [SG2] weapons