Prev: Re: [minis] alien figs and opinions on them Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [minis] alien figs and opinions on them

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 05:55:19 -0600
Subject: Re: [minis] alien figs and opinions on them

Sorry, off the top of my head before peeling off to work:

Kryomek's aliens tend to be a bit static (mine are old; there may be
newer
moulds) for my taste. Put in a line, they remind me of a congo line or
figures painted around a vase. I don't recall which are the hellions,
but
if their the smaller ones, they'll fit well with 25mm. The warriors tend
tower over non-'heroic', and even some of them.

I don't have any Shard other than the cast resins out of the box set,
but
the Growlers and Zhykee I have are detailed and animated, and definitely
alien feeling. Comparing to a certain evil empire(TM), the Zhykee are an
elder race that look far different than humans with Spock ears, and a
friend thinks the Growlers are more what they had in mind for a certain
race of green fellows.

With three little 'uns in the house, I'm certain you're seeing plenty of
unnamed little plastic knock-offs of the 'cheap and cheerful' variety.

I really must thank Jon for introducing me to that phrase...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [minis] alien figs and opinions on them Next: Re: [SG2] weapons