Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [minis] alien figs and opinions on them

Re: [minis] alien figs and opinions on them

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:09:22 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [minis] alien figs and opinions on them

Greetings!

I have personal experience with the Shard range from VOR. They are
28mm. IMHO they are quite nice looking, all my figs were of clean
sculpts. The earlier minis were made of metal that seemed to be a bit
harder than the current one. While the game is in unknown status, the
figs are still produced by Ral Partha Europe - excellent service, and
now
the catalogue has pictures for all items listed. From my experience I
would highly recommend them. And their background is nice too...

Dirz Tigers - I bought some for one of our gamers. Excellent sculpts,
but
only 3 type of the tigers if my memory serves me right. They are more
in the 30 mm range. Check out the Rackham site.

	    I hope this helps,

					    Greetings,

								Akos
Büky

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au írta:

> G'day guys,
>
> As Christmas approaches I face the annual battle of trying to decide
what I should subtly hint about from the vast list of figs I would enjoy

having ;)

> So this year I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the
Vor shard miniatures, Kryomek, or the Dirz tigers from Confrontation.
They all look like prime alien material to me. If any kind soul could
let
me know what they think and any reports good or bad on the
companies that sell them I'd be might appreciative.