Prev: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [FT] Purty Pictures and {FMA] One skeleton too far

Re: [FT] Purty Pictures and {FMA] One skeleton too far

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@w...>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:56:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Purty Pictures and {FMA] One skeleton too far

Doug Evans wrote:

> Wierdly, I got nothing on the gallery page, least images, but plenty
on the
> poster shop and download sidebar. I gather that's the beta game book
at the
> top of the list? Kewl.
>
> Had a little problem with the Orca being so airliner, and the frigate
so
> firmly right between a Traveller scout and an Imperial destroyer, but
that
> could be my own derivative sensitivity.

I've got a quibble with this one:

http://www.zaon.com/rpg/gallery/gallerydisplay.php?ZAON_Ships_Imperial_S
umatra_3

It looks gorgeous, but why oh why is the landing bay right next to the
main
spinal mount?  Just seems to be asking for disaster.

--
Ray Forsythe - erf2@wombatzone.com - www.wombatzone.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [FT] Purty Pictures and {FMA] One skeleton too far