Prev: RE: Fleet Replenishment tenders Next: [FMA] One skeleton too far

H-E-L-L-O-O-O-O-O was Re: [SG2] weapons

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:02:17 -0600
Subject: H-E-L-L-O-O-O-O-O was Re: [SG2] weapons

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:44:22 -0800 (PST) Brian B
<greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:
<SNIP>
>Or maybe you're just unwilling to admit that PDS will
>be so effective against low velocity weapons because
>you want to be argumentative, so you have to concoct a
>scenario that eliminates them from the equation.

Butting and probably going to get some off list posts - which I will
post
on list If I think they are worthy enough...

Brian, why are you (and O.O. and anyone else) bothering to continue this
thread?  When Imre (or anybody) gets this way it just goes 'round and
round' and nobody budges, admits any lack of clairvoyance, or lack of
'true faith' assurance.   Just say "No" and move on to more constructive
exchanges.

Not that Imre is unique to such displays to be sure.  His just keep
getting attempts to be rational responses from people who should be
smarter when confront by such a personality trait.

No Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: Fleet Replenishment tenders Next: [FMA] One skeleton too far