Prev: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons Next: H-E-L-L-O-O-O-O-O was Re: [SG2] weapons

RE: Fleet Replenishment tenders

From: Tim Bancroft <tim@d...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:43:10 -0000
Subject: RE: Fleet Replenishment tenders

Can I add my voice to the crowd by saying I can't help but think this is

vital?	I'm looking ast one of my NSL/VOC tenders now - a fairly vital
game
"prop".  Fairly well defended but missing "bits".  A couple of fighter
bays, but only one "ready"; fairly strong, but has a great deal of spare

passenger space (Marines or Hospital); a  fair bit of defensive armoury,

but little on offense; a fairly-weel enabled Hyper-drive ("Tug"), and
able
to look after most ships up to CL within it's own "MASS" but then
depends
on fleet defense after that.

It's useless in a standard battle, of course....!

Steve P was quite righ to point out David Manley's stuff!

Tim Bancroft
www.dragonshome.net

Prev: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons Next: H-E-L-L-O-O-O-O-O was Re: [SG2] weapons