Prev: Re: After the fact justification was: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender

Fleet Replenishment tender

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:48:45 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Fleet Replenishment tender

I was thinking about adding some auxiliary ships to my NAC fleet, which
can double as Merchant ships for scenarios. In FB1, a typical version is

described, in the Mass 100 range, but also mentioned, smaller-bigger
ones are possible.

UNSC has one, which seems quite big as well, and the KraVak has a
smaller (Mass 40).

The question crossed my mind: Are there different classes of tenders
as well? One which usually serves up to destroyer? And really big one
for the Dreadnaughts and up? Different one for fuel? For ammunition?
For food and other consumables? Or the one basket for all..?

Hospital ships? They were converted/used by surface navys, but would
they be justified in the space..? If you get in an accident up there,
not
much chance to survive, yet far from the safety of planetside hospital
complexes or the huge space stations they might boost the morale

Skimming through my FB2 it also seemed a good question: While
KraVak and Phalon (might) have axuliaries as well, what will the
SaVasku do..? Rulewise you
can make one with huge biomass minimum weaponry and a dronebay –
as long as the other has one as well, it would have no problem. One or
two waves of drones and pods and the ship is gone... At least no
problem with fat. ;-)

						 Thanks in Advance,

	     Akos Büky

Prev: Re: After the fact justification was: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender