Prev: FT – Fleet Replenishment tenders Next: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons

From: damosan@c...
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:04:52 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons

> Yes it is.  Remember, your average O3 and higher would
> rather chop off sensitive bits of personal anatomy
> than endanger his promotion chances.

Back in my military days (late 80s and early 90s) they had a concept in
the Army of a lawful order.  Where does that play in when ordered to do
something stupid?  The lawful order bit might not apply fully in the
face of the enemy but what are your thoughts?

---
Damo

Prev: FT – Fleet Replenishment tenders Next: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons