Prev: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons Next: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:40:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons

On Thursday 20 November 2003 7:53 am, Damond Walker wrote:

> I think it would be nice to have some type of morale system at the
> fleet level such that if you ordered Frigate Flotilla A to engage the
> Dreadnought of Deadly Doom that the Flotilla Commander should roll
> something to send his ships to their (almost) certain destruction.
> Something that takes into account the mission motivation like SG2.

I've tossed around the idea of how to model (ruleswise) different
qualities of
crew and/or captains without upping the complexity too much.

I really like the idea of reflecting those variables, but I'm not sure
how to
approach it.

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons Next: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons