Prev: RE: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:37:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

--- Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:

> That one was in your division, wasn't it... the
> reports I saw called it an
> M1A2, but against that much explosives it wouldn't
> have mattered at all.

Depends on what unit it was. . . There ain't many A2s
in country.  I thought it was down in Samarra, so I
assumed A1.

> >The assumption being that you really gotta overload
> those things to be
> >effective.
>
> Yep. It is intended to be able to stop an incoming
> Katyusha salvo though,
> so you'll probably need a lot of emphasis on the
> "really" when they get it
> to work.

Easier to do if your shells have jamming devices,
stealthy coatings, little fins that deploy out and let
it maneuver a bit, etc.

John

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Prev: RE: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons