Prev: Re: RE: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

RE: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:30:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:
> >>Vaccheads will expend a FTL frigate without
> batting an eye...
>
> >Thanks, Chris! That's the closest you've come to
> admitting one should
> expect rationality from us! ;->=
>
> I *don't* expect rationality, I expect willing
> martyrs.  Allahu akhbar!

You know, it's gonna depend on where exactally you
recruit 'em from.  Iraqis don't seem to be too big on
the whole martyrdom crap--for that matter, I hardly
ever see one kneel in prayer.  They drink whiskey and
bootleg porno like there's no tomorrow.  It's mainly
the foreigners (Al-Q from Saudi Arabia) who do the
whole carbomb suicide thing.

I think Iraqis are going to be considered the scum of
the IFed due to lack of really being terribly
observant Muslims.  The Syrians aren't either, but at
least they have guts.  Iraqis are lacking in that
area.

John

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Prev: Re: RE: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons